Miyerkules, Enero 29, 2014

MY TEACHER IS AN IMPERSONATOR

        My teacher is not just an educator but different persons because she’s an impersonator, like she is sometimes my friend, my counselor and most of the time my mother. 

My teacher is like a friend to me, I share to her who my crushes are and the kilig moments as well that sometimes make her say “OMG!” with a big smiley lips. She’s really like a teenager who understands how I feel.

My teacher is like a counselor to me, I tell her all my problems and ask for solution. I’ve never been wrong of consulting her because she never failed on giving me fair pieces of advice. She’s really like my own self whose concern about how I feel.
 
My teacher is like a mother to me. She knows the things that I won’t tell to anybody even to myself because she’s really like my heart and mind who knows how I feel.
         



That's how I want each of my future students see me aside from being an educator, a friend, counselor and a mother.


1 komento:

  1. I think it will depend to you how your future students will see you. i think, we, future teachers or teachers, are not an impersonator but a person who is capable of being any person we could be. we are very flexible. ww can adjust to any situation we can be.

    TumugonBurahin