Martes, Enero 28, 2014

SEPARATION IS SOMETIMES A GOOD SOLUTION



Having separated parents doesn’t mean your family is broken because sometimes choosing to become one makes each of you happy, whole and at peace.
When I was in grade 5, my father decided to leave us and my mother let him go. I didn’t felt sad but happy instead because after so many days I woke up without hearing noise, I ate breakfast without watching my parents arguing, I got home without seeing them mad and I slept undisturbed. Not only me but also my siblings felt a very cool and amicable home but of course there are times that I realized that since then I had no father and I just told to myself that it’s better to have a non-problematic parent rather than have them both but miserable.
After so many years, he came back as our father and a visitor and sometimes helps us with our financial needs and finally everybody especially my parents already moved on, they are not husband and wife but a father and mother to us.
Now while writing this, I am thinking that what if we don’t allowed them to be separated? Are we happy right now? Shall we live in the same way? I’m not sure about the answer but I think no, because there will be no space and time for realization and analysis of our situation because my parents learned from their mistakes when they were alone.
As a child, I didn’t become a narrow minded and selfish because I am not ashamed of having separated parents because I believe in destiny and I proved that my parents are not meant to be lovers but good providers and parents to us though there were times that it was forgotten but what important is today, we’re not together but we live happy and full of love forever.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento